WolneLektury.pl API resides under
You can use it to access information about books, their fragments and
Default data serialization format is
but you can also use XML by appending
query parameter to each URL.
The URLs in WolneLektury.pl API are:
- /api/books/ – All books
- /api/audiobooks/ – Audiobooks
- /api/daisy/ – DAISY
- /api/authors/ – List of all authors
- /api/epochs/ – List of all epochs
- /api/genres/ – List of all genres
- /api/kinds/ – List of all kinds
- /api/themes/ – List of all themes
- /api/collections/ – Collections
You can combine authors, epochs, genres and kinds to find only books matching those criteria. For instance: /api/authors/adam-mickiewicz/kinds/liryka/books/.
If you only want top-level books and not all the children, you can use /parent_books/, as in: /api/authors/adam-mickiewicz/kinds/liryka/parent_books/.
The same way, using also books and themes, you can search for a list of fragments: /api/authors/william-shakespeare/themes/zabawa/fragments/. Again, each entry has a "href" attribute which links to the fragment's details, i.e.: .